The owner of the Blog éclectique tagged me in one of those chains, where I’m supposed to tell stuff about myself. I can’t say I’m overly fond of those chains, and I have the distinct feeling I have been tagged by this one before, maybe by Ptinutz. I can’t pretend I have smarter things to do this morning, so here it goes, in the affirmations below, one is false, which one? I won’t tag anybody, as this feels to much like bullying to me, the people I would have in mind would complain for the better of spring if I did so.
- I own more iron teapots than computers.
- I have taken ballet classes.
- I have won a karoke competition.
- I was a sailing teacher.
- My eyes have two colours.
- I have quoted H.P. Lovecraft in my PhD thesis.
- The only time I ever owned my own car was in Japan.
- My previous passport contained, besides the one from Sweden, only stamps from countries that do not exist.