The library currently handles the following image types:
- Color palette images
- EHB (Extra Half-Bright) images
- HAM (Hold & Modify) images, both HAM-6 and HAM-8 variants
- RGB-24 images.
- SHAM (Sliced HAM) images
The library handles the following features:
- Uncompressed and Packbit compressed data
- Non square pixel rendering
- Colour-palette animations
- Textual annotations
- Proper scaling of 4 bit palettes
Beware that serving an ILBM/IFF file from a web-server and displaying it client side is not very efficient, for palette, EHB and RGB-24 images, the equivalent PNG file will always be more compact.